Computer Training Courses
Beginners and Improvers
Please note, training courses are on desktop PCs, laptops or tablets. I do not cover Macs or ipads.
There are numerous topics to choose from. It’s up to you what topic you wish to choose.
Example Tops covered:
- Gmail – how to edit your account settings, create an effective signature (for business), organise your emails.
- Word and Excel – how to edit, add images to a straightforward document and save it so you can easily find it again.
- The internet – how to search for specific information and how to download apps etc.
- How to set up and use programs such as Skype, Dropbox, Amazon, ebay etc.
- How to organise your files.
- Paint – how to use
- Filing – how to create, organise and re-name files in Word.
If you need something I haven’t mentioned, please give me a call. I can also come to your home (in or near Uckfield) if that’s more convenient. Training will be on your own laptop, PC or tablet.
Course cost: £35 (per session), £30 for OAPs.
Reasons why 1 to 1 is better than group training
- Learn at your own pace, with friendly, helpful tutors on a one to one basis.
- Learn considerably more as its just focused on what you need to learn.
- Much easier to keep track. Learn in a group and its easy to loose your way.
- One to one – unlike many other courses, ours are on a one to one basis. Experience tells me that one-to-one works far better than group training, as it is just focused on you and you will learn more.
- At your own pace – we will be guided by you. When you’re ready to move on to another topic we will do so.
- Experienced – I have taught many individuals from a variety of age groups, from students in their 20’s to retired folk in their 90’s!