Computer Training Courses Uckfield
Skills for business, your career and every day life
Training for personal use
Nowadays many of the things you need to do on a daily basis can be done, or need to be done on a computer. This will inevitably increase in time. When you become confident using a computer, your life will become much more efficient and easier. In fact, you will probably wonder how you managed without a computer, particularly if you find it hard to get out.
If you have friends and family who aren’t local, I can show you how to keep in touch with either Facebook or Skype. You can even see each other with both. What’s more they’re both free and easy to use!
- shopping at your favourite clothes store eg: Marks and Spencer or Next.
- finding and purchasing household items in stores such as Currys, Amazon or Argos.
- Your regular food shop, for example with Tesco or Asda (as long as they deliver to your area)
- find the cheapest or best value items online
- online banking and savings
- set up and manage your emails
- set up and manage Facebook or Skype – keep in touch with family and friends
If you’re not familiar with even the basics you’re stuck. That’s where I come in. Having a patient, understanding tutor beside you while you search and place your order makes it so much easier, quicker and safer. If you need a new computer I can even advise on which one to buy.
Training for your career
If you’re looking for a new job, or need to up-skill, you’ve come to the right place. Many roles nowadays require good computer skills and if you’re considering returning to work for whatever reason, you would be well-advised to consider computer training.
Most training courses you find online tend to include topics that you don’t want to learn, but because they’re part of the package you have to buy that too. If you purchase one of my sessions, you can buy exactly what you need, without any wasted time.
You may also want to refresh your CV, or need a completely new one. One of my specialist ‘hats’ is CV writing and interview training, so please do get in touch if you need help with that too.
Training for business
If like me you run a business, it’s almost impossible to do business without a computer. Your computer is multi-functional and a vital link between you and your potential clients and colleagues. Whether you started your business many years ago, or just recently, the internet will be invaluable as so much can be done online. Once you know how, you will wonder how you did without it.
- how to use Word and Excel.
- Install, set up and use Skype
- Social media – Facebook and Twitter
- Linkedin for business networking and your online CV.
- WordPress – how to manage, maintain and optimise your website for search engines
- Canva – how to create attractive images.
The list is endless, and all the above are free to use. If you don’t see what you need please ask.
All training is on an hourly basis and if you only need one hour, one off, that’s absolutely fine.