Computer Training Courses
Beginners and Improvers
Computer Training courses for beginners and improvers. Your office, home, or ours if in the Uckfield area. Bring your own laptop, or I will come to you (travelling expenses apply).
Please note, training courses are on desktop PCs and laptops. I do not cover Macs or ipads.
There are numerous topics to choose from. It’s up to you what topic you wish to choose.
Example Tops covered:
- Gmail – how to edit your account settings, create an effective signature (for business), organise your emails.
- Word and Excel – how to edit, add images to a straightforward document and save it so you can easily find it again.
- The internet – how to search for specific information and how to download apps etc.
- How to set up and use programs such as Skype, Dropbox, Amazon, ebay etc.
- How to organise your files.
- Paint – how to use
- Filing – how to create, organise and re-name files in Word.
If you need something I haven’t mentioned, please give me a call.
Please note that our courses are for beginners and improvers and will not include in-depth or specialist tuition.
Reasons why 1 to 1 is better than group training
- Learn at your own pace, with friendly, helpful tutors on a one to one basis.
- Learn considerably more as its just focused on what you need to learn.
- Much easier to keep track. Learn in a group and its easy to loose your way.
If your session is at Uckfield Volunteer Centre it’s free and will cover many basic elements.
If you prefer computer tuition in your own home or office there will be a charge, please ask for details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One to one – unlike many other courses, ours are on a one to one basis. Experience tells us that one-to-one works far better than group training, as it is just focused on you and you will learn more.
- At your own pace – we will be guided by you. When you’re ready to move on to another topic we will do so.
- Experienced – I have taught many individuals from a variety of age groups, from students in their 20’s to retired folk in their 90’s!